True friend



We need friends. We value them like our own sister/brother.  

TRUE FRIENDSHIP must have complete honesty and trust. Friends do things to each other without counting the cost or without expectation of repayment.

Friend, you know who you are. It's time for you to let go of things. Learn to accept though it hurts a lot -buh?-.  It's not that easy but I'm confident that you'll get through this. You’re a strong lady but not lonely huh. 

I know he's a friend of yours and it's hard to accept that he's using you for his own benefit. Right? I don't want to judged the person but what I have observed he's somewhat like that and it's not good..hmmm.

Sooner you'll get over HIM.. :)

" Kabalu naka now nga inana dai siya..and dapat pud ipa feel jud sa eya imu worth as a friend dili kai mag inana pud xah tungod kei nakahalata na siya nga inana dai (u know na). Wala koi kaulit neya ha? opinion lang naku ni..friend pud bya nku to siya, wla koi gikampihan sa inyu duha.heheh..klaru???

I know dili pud ka gusto first mag approach tungod sa imu pride. Okey raman na kei kblu ko nagmahay jud kaau ka,but pag ma accept na nmu ang tanan, mwala nana xah and maybe mag friends nmu blik. I'm still hoping na mag friends mo ulit. Ambut pud ui why mu nagka inana..mura mu ug nag LQ hahaha! Dai para ni sa imuha na message jud. Love yah friend.

I guess you will love this song..hahaha!

I dedicate this to you :D

FRIEND OF MINE

I've known you for so long
You are a friend of mine
But is this all we'd ever be?
I've loved you ever since
You are a friend of mine
But babe, is this all we ever could be?

You tell me things I've never known
I've shown you love you've never shown
But then again, when you cry
I'm always at your side
You tell me 'bout the love you've had
I listen very eagerly
But deep inside you'll never see
This feeling of emptiness
It makes me feel sad
But then again I'm glad

I've known you all my life
You are a friend of mine
I know this is how it's gonna be
I've loved you then and I love you still
You're a friend of mine
Now, I know friends are all we ever could be

You tell me things I've never known
I've shown you love you've never shown
But then again, when you cry
I'm always at your side
You tell me 'bout the love you've had
and I listen very eagerly
But deep inside you'll never see
This feeling of emptiness
It makes me feel sad

But then again
Then again
Then again I'm glad

Wala lang, hope maigu ka..hehe

Comments

  1. Hello true friendship. I just like to say you've choose a nicer template now. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa... Thanks kira, hahaiii. kapui kaau jud ni..haha!

    But thanks kaau..gikapui na baya ko pangita ug maau na template. Hahaiiiii..for the past two days, mao lang ni ako ginabuhat. hahaha!!

    Muaaaah!! Thanks master kira..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wheeh!
    i agree..nice keu ang template cha..
    nice mn jpun tong previous,^^
    keep on lloking...aw
    ai anu diay..hehe
    ok na :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @flor: ahaha..gikapui na baya ko ani aii..kapuuiiiii au na acge modify..mboang nako... hahahaha

    muaaaaah!! thanks you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast