Happy 20th birthday cake

My ever dearest Grinly,muffin, the weirdo, the chatter. The person I love so much gave me a gift on my birthday! I enjoyed every minute with HIM. I love him dearly and it hurts when I don't see him that much. 

I wanna be with HIM everyday which is so impossible.  I know one day he'll be gone for work. I just hope we could be together and our love will conquer all the trials. I love you mine and thank you so much for making me happy all the time even if you are not there always beside me and we don't see each other often.




I want to dedicate this song for you love ♥

I WILL 
 BEATLES

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to, I will.

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same.

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
Oh, you know, I will
I will.


If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you ME!! Ally qwerty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast