Heaven is so Real


Choo Thomas tells a remarkable story of her encounters with Jesus Christ, where she visited heaven many times and saw hell twice. 

Her book, "Heaven is so Real" is more than just a book - it is Christ's loving message to a generation that has largely forgotten, misunderstood or is indifferent about Him.

This book will touch your heart and soul and will challenge you to live a life of obedience and purity like you have never done before. 

Choo Thomas 

I want to buy one ^^ I read some chapters. It was a good book. I hope I could buy one asap...

Comments

  1. interesting! very godly! pwede mu read?.,. hehehe mana ko xa "i kissed dating goodbye",. wurag kani ang next heheh.,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..Yeah nice ang story ani but I have to buy the book pa.Don't worry I'll lend it to you. :D I have books to recommend gikan kei Nicholas Sparks halos..but love stories tanan..aws..hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast