Message in a Bottle

A story of love lost and found.

This is the 2nd book I bought from the author Nicholas Sparks, but I haven't read it yet.  I was busy reading The Lucky One – still from N.S.  

The plot:
Thrown to the waves, and to fate, a bottle could have ended up anywhere. Instead, it is found just three weeks after it begins its journey. Theresa Osborne, divorced and the mother of a twelve-year-old son, picks it up during a seaside vacation from her job as a Boston newspaper columnist. Inside is a letter that opens with: My Dearest Catherine, I miss you my darling, as I always do, but today is particularly hard because the ocean has been singing to me, and the song is that of our life together...
For "Garrett," the man who signs the letter, the message is the only way he knows to express his undying love for a woman he has lost. For Theresa, wary of romance since her husband shattered her trust, the message raises questions that intrigue her. Who are Garrett and Catherine? Where is he now? What is his story?
Challenged by the mystery, and pulled to find Garrett by emotions she does not fully understand, Theresa begins a search that takes her to a sunlit coastal town and an unexpected confrontation. [Source]

This is the second romance novel of Nicholas and was made into film, stars Kevin Costner.  I was looking for a copy of the movie, I want to download it, but sadly I can't find one even in extratorrent. 9 out of 10 loved the movie.  I hope I could find one, and I must pace up now to my readings. I love this feeling so much! Thanks Nicholas. 

 
so inlove to N.S works <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast