Teach Me Lord

Dearest God, Teach me:


Teach me how to be positive
Teach me to forgive
Teach me to pray
Teach me to be generous
Teach me to learn peace 
Teach me to learn fortitude
Teach me how to love my enemies
Teach me to love myself
Teach me to be a good listener
Teach me to be a good friend
Teach me to be a good sister
Teach me to be a good daughter
Teach me to accept things I cannot change
Teach me to be a good person
Teach me to be grateful everyday for all the blessings
Teach me to be thankful
Teach me to learn from all my mistakes
Teach me to say sorry 
Teach me to appreciate life to the fullest
Teach me to sing you songs of joy and hope
Teach me how to help people in need
Teach me to trust you Dear God
Teach me to obey and most of all
Teach me Dearest God to love you with all my heart.

Comments

  1. char oi!God has already taught you sis cos you are indeed a wonderful person^^luv you sis! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naks..thank you sis.hehe..loves you too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast