To find a place in this world

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me. I totally agree with Taylor Swift, I think she was 13 or 11 when she wrote this song. At that age, does she know already her passion or what she wanted to do in life? I have this moment of silence, thinking what I want in life. I'm still trying to figure it out really. They say "follow your heart, follow your Passion" weeeeeee that's so easy to say but sounds hard.

link



I know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Maybe others discover their passion when they're still a baby (seriously?) haha! I kid. I know for a fact that I will struggle if I try to push myself on thinking what is it that I want. What area in my life, my skills, my talent that I'm so passionate about?


link


Whatever it is or what's up with me down that road, I know sooner I'll run into it. I wasn't procrastinating; I was just taking my time. What matters to me now is that I am grateful everyday that I got this chance to discover my passion, to continue what I love doing, to be with my family and to be with those people who loved me. I know that others are fortunate enough, maybe they know some shortcuts in finding their passion but duh it doesn't apply to all people. 


link
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, but life goes on.  I know I will encounter bend and rough roads along the way, but that's life. As they say you'll never appreciate the sunlight without the rain. So instead of playing on the safe side, why not accept the challenge and fight? Yep,those challenges will make you strong and will make you a better person. I know that following our passion involves fear. Fear which is the greatest barrier to success. If we don't face our fears, we will never grow, right? The fear of fear is worse than fear itself. We must overcome our fears. Failures and Mistakes are all part of the journey. 

link
In your journey there is that feeling of uncertainties. It was like walking in total darkness, an unknown place. We always comfortable with the familiar one but going into the unknown is awkward. One unknown author said, every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. In finding your passion,it starts with trying. If you won't try then you will never get there.That's the reason why I love this part of the song: Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission but I'm ready to fly.  I am on a mission and I'm all geared up!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your journey, then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @yey! you're the first one to comment haha! And the award goes to *drum roll* XD Anyway, thanks a bunch charles. All the best to you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes sis..I agree on every word you have said..it is so easy to say go go girl you can make it..but sometimes it is really so hard to face those adversities that comes in our lives..I have also my own fears sissy..questions of where this steps would lead me and my kids..so many prayers..but the hard part is..I can't do anything but to wait and wait..it is out of my control sissy..we just have to put our trust in God and surrender to Him..let His will be done..the most important thing na lang is holding on to what ever life may bring..gudnyt sissy..stay happy sissy..you are so blessed! thank you for this post..you did inspire me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sie: Hi Ate, yah sometimes it is beyond our control. God only knows what is ahead of us. You are blessed too, with your kids and quiet angel. I know that God will grant your prayers in His perfect time. Just hold on cause I know you can make it through. lovelots sissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I love uncertainties at times coz they make me crave for different adventure, and in the end i will be able to realize that i really don't need them. The future seems to bother us if we think of it ideally,'coz what is ideal is somehow unreachable not bcoz we don't have the strength to attain it BUT because being ideal is not at all the real happiness we wanted. Setting priorities of NOW matters. I don't know what lies ahead..one thing I certainly know, I just want to be happy knowing the people I love are happier than me.
    (hala ang haba)..i like this post anyway, hope you don't mind. Kulang pa 'to sa pag suggest mo ng Owl love you hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @beanizer_05 :yey!haba nga oh..hehe, thanks a bunch for sharing your wonderful thoughts. as in supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. hehe. I was thinking more about setting priorities and goals. I know I should've done that a long time ago.

    uwaaaaaaaaa.. yah I was looking for more owl love you thingy. hehe, abangan. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. busy ang sissy ko..wag ka magpagod ha baka pumayat ka nyan..padating na Mr.VIP mo dapat beauty kaya bawal stress ;)

    napadaan lang po gudnyt mwahhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. An sweet ni ate sie..weeeeeeeeee, thanks ate..yah, we've been communicating this week kaya sinulit ko na ate..na miss ko na tlaga sya..naiiyak na ako T^T hehe, peru konting tiis nlang talaga.

    Thanks ate, muwaaaaah! miss you pretty sissy. Sugar dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast