Part 2: Things I love

Hey there, this is my part 2 of the things I love. Hehe, Now, I would like to share with you the other things I love. First off is the Georgia Nautical Bag. 



ALL - Photos credited here.
This is a camera bag though I don’t have a camera for now; soon I’ll have one hehe. It has plenty of extra pockets inside. What I like about this bag is the color a combination of brown and zebra stripes, I’m not sure if this is a zebra stripes haha! Anyway, it has two front pockets on the exterior and as you can see this is of top quality bag no wonder the price is reasonable.

Another one of my favorites, super love these types of bags. This is the new hype bag today, simple people, fashionitas as well as some celebrities; most of them used these bags. The satchel bag is one of the bags that I love to have someday. I know it’s too early for Christmas wishlist but I’m inlove with it, there’s nothing I can do. Haha! I love it, the design and colors are super cute that I can’t take my eyes off them. 
photo credited to The School of Satchel.
I may not have all the money in the world but if you really want something then you can have it, especially these kinds of things and all the things that I would love to have someday. They say do whatever that makes you happy, so I’m pretty much happy if I could have these cute things.

You can say I’m a materialistic kind of person, maybe yes, maybe no. I just love them but I know how to prioritize things first before getting into the things that I want.  You can love things but it doesn't mean you have to totally worship them. Hehe, sorry about my ramblings I just want to share what’s on my mind and besides this is my blog. :P 

Comments

  1. oi tsada lagi ni. haha. wanna have one of those too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast