Hello November

source
These last couple of weeks have flown by so fast. I can't believe it! It was just like a blink of an eye then it's November already. The first day of my November began with work (of course) and the second day is a holiday. That 2nd day I went to my hometown to visit my grandpa, it was All Souls Day. Something in my mind keeps on bothering me. My obsession to over-thinking again and of course my absent-mindedness is getting worse, i must say. It's so frustrating. 

These couple of days I don't want to do anything, I wanna be still, I wanna go to a place where my heart and my mind is at peace. Well, something happened that's why and it seems that this is haunting me, haunting my deepest emotions, my soul and everything. It was like eating every inch of me, every strand of my hair, my nails, i mean the whole me. I don't know why. I've been feeling out of sorts lately, I just want to escape. I want to sink below the ocean and go to a far away place. I feel like everything is crashing on me, maybe I'm going crazy. These emotions are killing me. But i'm thankful i'm still sane..wew, This is so challenging for me. 

Comments

  1. Hi Chang! I was just browsing and was so surprised to see you on my comment page. haha not that its not usual but i caught you during this time! lol. Have you seen Mario Maurer on Gandang gabi vice? hehe It would have eased your emotions to see such a handsome man. lol Anyway whatever it is your going trough i hope you will find peace. Trust in God and everything will be alright ;) Pray always. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. shenani, nooo i didn't get the chance to watch GGV however I watched the replay on youtube. He's so cute and handsome and I laughed so hard. wew yes sheen I'm still positive I can get through all these. I just hate when these emotions are flooding me insanely. Thank you muuaaaah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast