To a TEA!

source

Who loves tea?!! I definitely love tea in the morning and after I exercise. Everything worked out to a tee when I finally had a sip of it. Before, i don't like drinking tea since i love drinking sweets and tea is not typically my favorite type of drink. When I commit myself to fitness, I realized tea has lots of benefits to the body and really helpful if you want to lose some extra pounds. 

source

source
Hey, there's plenty types of tea here

source

The reasons you should drink tea ^_^

source
The more I know about tea benefits, the more I love drinking it. I love the soothing smell of tea. Worrying too much? let's tea to that.

source

Comments

  1. I have not really liked tea ever since. Im more of a coffee in the morning person. But the benefits you posted here is very convincing. haha Mapilit ka sa benefits. I admire how you take good care of your health. It makes me want to take care of my health too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeee i know, you are a coffee person, I am too before but when i drink too much coffee my hyper-acidity reacts :( you should try shenani, hmmm you can try a lipton green tea to start that's if you want to..hehe it'll make your skin look brighter ^_^ you should take good care of your body, our body is a vessel..i miss you shenani :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast