boosting my immune system

I've been getting sick lately and constantly had a bad cold, blame it to the bipolar weather *sigh*. I think it is because of my weak immune system. I've been sedentary lately and eating unhealthy foods, maybe that's the reason why i have a weak immune system. huhu I don't want to discuss the science of immune system here since you can search google for that. I want to boost my immune system and below are simple things that I should remind myself to do. I don't want to catch another cold if one of my colleague have one. 

1. Exercise - im back to sedentary lifestyle again! but I started to do cardio work out however it lasted for only 6 mins haha! and that is only the warm up.lol. The day after I worked out, totally sore all over my legs. I stopped working out for a month and I've been working really hard lately and napping in between.  I should start working out now.

source


source
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
source
source
3. Sleep well - but I am sleeping pretty well hmmm.

source

4. Drink a lot of water - I am a monster drinker when it comes to water, 2-3 liters a day!

source

I thinks these are good for now. If you have more ideas, I would like to hear from you ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast