Dear Rain

It has been raining buckets for almost two weeks now. The Tropical Depression Agaton is moving slowly due to high pressures. I’m missing the warmth of sunlight and this cold weather is making me idle. The other week had passed and I missed to create my weekly challenge due to my busy schedule at work. Our team is planning to have a team outing at Dahilayan however due to the bad weather it was moved next weekend.

I definitely have no problem in this kind of weather, but 2 weeks of rain is really dreadful. Landslides here and there, people evacuating due to river rising, storm surge in bay areas and floods everywhere you turn. I prayed and hope that this bad weather will stop already; it hinders people’s businesses and work. Dear rain, can you please stop now?

yes, they won't.

image source:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast