List of Books to Finish

I was really distracted these days that I don't even finish what I've started. Talking about being a Gemini,eh? I've downloaded a lot of pdf books but I keep on ignoring them, as well as my paperback books. When will I start reading all of them? I have 2 classic books pending: Bronte and Austen, and I just give up reading Pride and Prejudice. I started listening to the audio book but I dozed off everytime I tried. I have no patience when it comes to audio books, my imagination is poor compared to reading it and seeing the words, it has more effect on me.  Anyway, below are the books I have to finish.

Eat, Pray, Love: Elizabeth Gilbert -   I'm enjoying every chapter of Elizabeth's journey  and I don't want to end it right away. You can see a lot of progress on her character in this journey, she's bold and I like it so much for being her. I love to check her development on finding enlightenment and love.

Rich Dad Poor Dad: Robert Kiyosaki - I realized I haven't finish reading this one. 

The Help: Kathryn Stockett - I started reading the pdf book since I was really curious after watching the movie version. The movie moved me a lot. I was surprised of the dialect of the book (it was the same as the colored people used to speak in the movie). Imagining I'm watching the movie through the book. I know this book is good despite the vernacular issue. I'm still looking forward to know the characters more. 

Bared to You and Entwined with You:Sylvia Day - The Crossfire Series. I started reading the two books in pdf but I skipped a lot of pages. It was boring sometimes, too many detailed scenes. I started reading this one out of curiosity. The guy is hot and really sweet but nothing compares to Christian Grey *hahahahaha*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast