Dreams and Realizations



I think there will come a period in your life where you'll ask yourself, what do I want to do with my life? what are my dreams? what will be my future? what is my passion? I have no idea what to do next, afraid that I'll make wrong decisions and scared of the unknown. I never imagine myself going out of my comfort zone.  I guess, this is what they called a quarter life crises. I would tell myself back then that I should never worry or think about the future. I was hopeful that the stars will reach out to me real soon. Life isn't a race though so I'll just take my time and enjoy every moment while I'm still at it. But, I have asked God for a sign.

Something great happened to me last month (July). This is the main reason why I haven't posted anything on my blog. I was really busy but not because of my work. I was busy working on my dreams and my mission. I mentioned up there that I've asked God for a sign, I guess, I was desperate back then. I want to know fast where I'm headed. I just want to know what's my mission in life. I wasn't expecting that He would gave me what I am asking. I knew that day what He wants me to be. I just smiled and thanked Him. I felt like I wanna hug someone because my emotions are overwhelming. I just told someone about it, I can't contain it to myself or else I'll go mad. I never told my boyfriend about this haha! Maybe, I just forgot that I already told him. Anyway, I'm busy right now working on it. It is really happening! I'm so amazed! I don't have to doubt myself anymore. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Father God for this wonderful life and for giving me this chance to work on my dreams. I know I can fulfill my mission as long as you'll always there to direct and guide me every step of the way. I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!! I am happy and more grateful of my life right now. I know the reason why I love this song so much.



[1] image source http://quotes-lover.com/picture-quote/go-confidently-in-the-direction-of-your-dreams-live-the-life-youve-imagined-2/
[2] Lady Antebellum: I was Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koRUgTNJdLs

Comments

  1. WOW! wowow! Im exploding with so much happiness just reading your post, chang! hahaha. Im so happy for you! I think ive mentioned that already in my blog response. haha. I loved it when someone is experiencing their dream. ahhhhh! Thank you, Lord! :)

    I like the song very much, especially the lyrics. Let's fly high!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast