Year Review: 2014



Time flew by like a blink of an eye. I should have posted this last week but I keep on procrastinating HAHA! Nothing has changed. I've been a busy bee lately so don't judge LOL


10 Great Things happened

1. Chanly reached 4! My longest relationship ever LOL. I look forward to more years with him.
2. The team had its ups and downs last year but we've conquered the challenges with a brave & positive outlook. For the first time in forever, the client is unbelievably generous this year, not to mention the incentives and bonuses. We had two out of town outings. The one was in Dahilayan where we stayed for 2 days and 1 night. The other one was in Dapitan City.
3. I joined NCIP & God had showed me my passion for helping people. It was the most humbling and amazing experience this year.
4. Started to work & invest on my future. It takes a loooooooooooooooooot (don't count the o's) of work, courage, commitment & dedication. It's not easy! I know I'm capable of so much more. I believe that in the most uncomfortable state of my life, something great will happen.
5. I am an insurance agent! I wanted to join seminars & training about investment vehicles. I've watched a lot of finance videos already and having an insurance while investing is really important. I realized, I don't want to enter something that I'm not sure of, that's why I've invested my time and money here to gain more knowledge.  It's a big risk that I've taken this year & it has ample responsibility connected to it.
6. I've had hit 56kg to my weight, the lowest ever this year. But because of the long holiday, I think I'm back to 60kg LOL.
7. Bananey is now working! I miss him, every single day while he's onboard and even when he's in Manila. 
8. I've received a generous amount of money from our client.
9. My prayers & wishes came true this year!!Thank you Father God! I am forever grateful to your grace and goodness.
10. I have 2 good looking nephews already! My eldest sister gave birth to a healthy baby boy last September. Our little bundle of joy is so charming.

10 Things I learned

1. Never stop learning and growing. Invest on things that will help you achieve your goals in life.
2. Don't be afraid to fail. If you never fail, you'll never grow. Learn from them, move on and work harder. Challenge yourself!
3. Get out on your comfort zone!
4. Invest while you're still young. Build your empire now. Time waits for no one.
5. Meditate.
6. I learned to be more understanding and patient with people.
7. To be grateful every single day. I've started to write daily gratitude.
8. Changing the way I see every challenges I've faced, how to approach it positively & control my emotions. 
9. Never tolerate small minded and negative people. I try to distance myself with toxic people and I can identify one.
10. Never be too judgmental. There's always two sides to every story.

Great people in my life
1. Papa - I'm amazed that my father is supporting me right now with my goals in life. 
2. Boyfriend - This person believes in everything that I do. He supports and encourage me to do well. He would always tell that he got my back. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feels like Home

5 Centimeters per Second

The Tailed Beast